Quality is Cornerstone of Our Assurance & Accounting Services
At KSGA, LLP quality is the cornerstone of our assurance and accounting services.
We are committed to delivering independent, efficient, and effective audits of financial statements, and with significant partner involvement—which is an expectation and not the exception—we ensure that our clients’ financial statements meet the regulatory and business requirements under which they function.
In addition, quality information lays the foundation for sound decision-making to pave the path for a successful future. Business owners need reliable financial data to run a profitable business.
We help you evaluate and ensure the quality of information you use to make important decisions, create solutions to your business challenges, and objectively measure your company’s financial performance with our quality assurance auditors.
Our range of assurance services includes but is not limited to:
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements of private companies
- Audit of employee benefit plans
- Agreed Upon Procedures
Our quality audit approach, customized for each client organization, is as follows:
- Gain a thorough understanding of your business: As business advisors and auditors, we devote considerable time and resources to fully understand your business and industry. We assess your business operations, risks, and the internal control environment.
- Develop an audit strategy and plan the audit: Based on the understanding of your business and the business risks identified, we develop an audit approach that is risk based and leverages our industry knowledge in tailoring our audit plans and review processes so that we focus our efforts on the accounting issues that are most relevant to our clients.
- Execute on planned audit approach: Our seasoned professionals who are highly trained to maintain objectivity and independence will execute on the planned audit approach. Of course, not every audit may go exactly as planned, and that’s where our direct partner involvement will benefit the engagements. The partners are hands-on, on the ground, discussing the status of every stage of the audit. When issues are encountered, you will not need to wait for a “national office” clearance. Partner decisions are made timely, right then and there.
- Review results of audit procedures and conclude: Based on the results of the audit procedures performed and evidence obtained, we will form an audit opinion on the financial statements and discuss the audit observations with you.
- Debrief on the engagement: After the completion of each engagement, we will hold a ‘debrief session’ with you to discuss what worked well, and what can be improved. We believe that improvement is a continuous process.
- No surprises: Throughout the engagement process, the partners meet with senior members of management on a weekly basis to discuss the status of the audit, whether any new organizational matters have been identified, and what changes, if any, need to be considered. Open communication, no surprises.